MERSEA WEEK – 13th Aug – 18th Aug
Mersea Week does not happen without volunteers doing a huge variety of different jobs.
Volunteers have been signing up on merseasailing.com but we still have a few positions to fill.
- On the dinghy Committee Boat we need 3 volunteers , no experience required. You can sign up for one day or all week.
- Pump Boat driver and crew need people for all 5 days
- Mark Layer driver and crew. We have a visiting mark layer for the event and if you are interested you will learn a lot. It would be great to have a driver and crew for each day.
- Safety Boats are looking great, but if you have a RIB and would like to take part on any day as part of the safety team please contact us.
- We can always use more shore helpers at any time of the day.
If you think you can help either go to: https://www.merseasailing.